You are cordially invited to participate in a Punch Party. I’m setting up Punch Parties/Book Signings to promote TIWTPITF and I’d love for you to participate! Here’s how it works: I’ll read a few posts from Things I Want to Punch in the Face and then cede the floor to you. Write your own short PITF essay and read it at the event.
- Have a bad dinner at a supposedly good restaurant?
- Tired of rude or terrible drivers?
- Can’t stop griping about a recent trainwreck of a trip?
Bring it on. We’ll have an open mic forum at the events, punch and snacks, and some sort of game. It will be a hoot, I promise! And we’ll all feel better for collectively smacking down the little things in life that bug! And if you haven’t done this sort of thing before, this is your opportunity to test out your comic chops in front of a receptive audience!
Scheduled Punch Parties include:
- October 5: Secret Garden Books, Seattle, WA
- October 11: University Bookstore, Seattle, WA
- October 21: The York, Los Angeles, CA
- October 26: Queen Anne Books, Seattle, WA
Interested? Let me know via e-mail which event you’d like to attend and we can get you on the roster (and if you’re an author, your books in the store).